Monday, July 2, 2012

Trolling

Minjoo Jung blog#18
Trolling is very popular on the internet these days. Everyone trolls at least a little or some are crazy trollers. As I explained my story in class about my ex saying bad things about me on facebook, that is an example of how people troll these days. I knew a grandpa who went on an internet site and started trolling to people who were saying bad things about his job. He started cursing at the people who wrote stuff and one of the people called the cops and attempted to sue him. The poor grandpa was so embarrased because his job was on the line and if he got caught with doing something like this, his customers will not come to him anymore. So in the end, he made his grandson pretend that he wrote the curses and apologize to the guy and it ended like that. The point of this story is that not only younger generation kids troll but older generation adults do it as well; everyone does it.

No comments:

Post a Comment