Thursday, July 5, 2012

My Personal Myth

Karma is my personal myth. I look at life as if it is being scored by a system called Karma. You gain points for doing morally praiseworthy actions, and you lose points for doing the exact opposite. What ends up happening is the higher the amount of points you have, the better % of good luck you will have, as well as the opposite. Upon death, enough points will allow for either reincarnation at a reasonable rate of return, or simply vast nothingness. There is no heaven or hell, just existence or non-existence.

Another small myth I have is that stepping on the cracks of the sidewalk is bad luck. I usually do whatever I can do avoid it. It might be from the childhood express "Don't step on the crack or else you'll fall and break your back."

No comments:

Post a Comment