Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Obamacare

Minjoo Jung blog 23
http://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/w1po5/im_single_32_healthy_and_uninsured_my_income_is/
I was on reddit today and I happened to read this page. It is about the obamacare that is going on these days. I know many people who dont have health insurance right now because they can't afford it. I have friends who are illegal immigrants so they can't get health insurance. I am not really a big fan of obamacare because why would people get health insurance if they dont want to. They shouldnt be forced to get something they dont want or let alone afford it. The guy who wrote this says he supports it because it will change the United State's health care system in a positive way. I honestly dont really care if it changes it in a positive way or negative way as long as nothing negative will come onto me and my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment