Saturday, July 7, 2012

First time in VBLI


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGy4eNq7ipI&feature=plcp

For all dedicated volleyball players, there is a paid mini tournament that has hundreds of games a year for all skill levels. It is known as VBLI. It is the most cost effective tournament you can get into as a player.Also, the people you will meet there may be lifelong friends if you are good enough and even if you are not, you'll still enjoy the environment.THis was the first time i've eer been to the tournament and i just got a group of friends together. I don't think that i need to point out the weaker players on the team but it was just fun for us. We enjoyed playing together and that's what matters most in this sport. Unfortunately, at the time I was the best offensive tool for the team and to be quite honest, i'm not the best hitter. My position on a team is tactical. When i'm not injured, i have good passing, sets that are highly accurate and hits that will go where they need to but not always with the force that needs to accompany them. Regardless of my perceived shortcomings, my team that i gathered rallied around me and we enjoyed playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment