Monday, July 2, 2012

Facebook e-mail mess: Address books altered; e-mail lost

Minjoo Jung blog#16
http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-57464415-93/facebook-e-mail-mess-address-books-altered-e-mail-lost/?tag=mncol
This is so crazy how facebook can lose our emails and alter our address books. Something weird happened to me last night as well. I Was home and then my aunt from korea calls me saying, "hey did you email me something?" i say no because i didnt. Many of my other friends posted on my facebook saying STOP SENDING ME JUNK EMAIL. That's when I knew, I got hacked and someone was messing with my emails and sending spam to other people including my professors. I immediately changed my password so hopefully this madness will stop but I dont know how and where they got into my email. This is some scary stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment