Wednesday, June 27, 2012

King of the cheap date

How cheap can a date be, that is the question.
1. The date can be so cheap that she doesnt know shes on a date.
2. Never pulling out your wallet is another option for keeping it cheap.
3. A long walk is free!
4. Playing with an iPad (Com'on)
5. People watching in the park is always a super cheap one.

And when she says its to much work, thats when your exit stage left!

In a strange turn of events she somehow called me a narcissistic. Not really sure why she said it
She laughed at me and called nutz - sucka
She made faces while getting somewhat aggressive – it was somewhat enjoyable in funnie kind of way.
 A phobia of the subway and cockroaches was pointed out will walking from 29th to 14th street.
She didn’t like my jokes, not funny at all especially the ones about Columbians.
She called me a cradle robbers, because of her age, surprising enough she remembered my age from 3 weeks ago.
If she worked in my office, I would tell her she is as wend up like a top. And she needs release.
She seemed tired….
She seemed not interested at all.
I think she even called me a dumb ass at one point, not really sure but I would bank on it.
And my grammar might not be perfect but it works for me.

Not really sure if she will see me again - maybe / maybe not


 

No comments:

Post a Comment